Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh O Oh

So here we are at day 3....A song that makes me happy.
May I just remind you that I didn't promise to do my 30 day challenge in 30 consecutive days...

So here it is...a song that makes me happy.
Today it's taken a lot more to make me happy however, Ke$ha never fails with Crazy Beautiful Life. I've been kind of an emotional wreck lately liike a roller coaster that's on a new track and I can't even guess the next turn or spin or flip so when I left work yesterday I sat in my car and cried...no more than 5 minutes later I was happily in the Dairy Queen drive thru singing with Ke$ha smiling ear to ear. The girl in the window was like wow you're in a great mood! If only she knew how nuts I am. Oh well.

Things are getting heavier,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment