Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 02 and Donuts....

There are two boxes of donuts on our kitchen counter...one chocolate, one plain. It's killing me. I can't eat them, but I definitely want one. I've been contemplating it for a few hours now... I will say however that I'm too lazy to get off the couch to get one. I'm feeling a little depressed. I feel like nature is taunting me. It's nice outside and sunny and warm and it looks so pleasant and carefree... I sit on the couch and feel a little bit like an eskimo. I just want to wrap up in my blankets and sleep for the next three years. I'm a little bit pathetic and I'm very aware of it.

So here's Day 02 as I promised: Your least favorite song.
I can't stand the song Cest La Vie by Bewitched....it was like super hott when I was like 12? Idk. It's followed me around for the past 8 years. It randomly pops in my head and drives me nuts!

Gotta let me in, hey hey hey
Let the fun begin, hey
I'm the wolf today, hey hey hey
I'll huff, I'll puff
I'll huff, I'll puff, I'll blow you away

Say you will, say you won't
Say you'll do what I don't (say you will)
Say you're true, say to me
C'est la vie

Say you will, say you won't
Say you'll do what I don't (say you will, hey)
Say you're true, say to me (get a life)
C'est la vie

Really? Is it necessary to say the same things so many times? Ugh.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment