Thursday, April 7, 2011

Everybody's Doing It....

So I'm gonna do it....
The 30 Day Song Challenge has finally caught my attention. So I'm gonna do it, and blog about it here, starting today because I discovered in highschool that my middle name isn't actually Michelle, it's Procrastination.


So I'll start here with Day 01....your favorite song.

My favorite song varies usually from day to day, but today we'll say "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk

So here's the deal: this song is honestly a freeing song. It's like...lol not actually true for my life, it's a little bit backwards but the momentary feeling when you're driving in the car with the windows down singing with every ounce of your body is amazing. It's kind of crazy but it's true. This song? Is my current high.

On a side note? I miss my roommate...so much, that this song can't even bring me to sing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment