Saturday, February 26, 2011

Naturally?

...I love the way you know who you know who you are and to me it's exciting...
Selena Gomez... She's what like 16? She knows... Knowing who you are and what you want is a big deal. Once again, I'm clueless. I still feel like life's a giant complicated marionette show. A show where what you think you're sewig isn't really what you think it is. So many hiden motives and shady agendas. I sound cynical and ridiculous but it's totally true. I think that life today is more about who can I convince to do what I want? The puppet being controlled by the puppeteer is controlling 4 other puppets... Are you a puppet controlling other puppets? Are you a puppeteer? Do you even know? Life is way too complicated.
I went out with some friends last night. I had a blast.... Which is great, but every single time I do something That should be a simple as "having a great night with friends" something males me wonder if I'm who I want to be... What if's follow me closer than my shadow and the maybe's never leave my mind....

I'm out of control.
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment